Hi there !
I think this post will be pretty useful for many of you. I read it very often here and there on various forums, facebook or linkedin groups.
" ... I'm looking for localisations ( dubbing, voice over ) for my new game, character. Any recommendations? "
I was too lazy to respond in those threads. Till now. So here is my two cents.
- suitable for bigger projects
- wide spectrum of voice actors - also professionals with 10+ years of experiences working on various projects for clients like Disney, Electronic Arts, Pixar...
- easy project creation with lot of options like language, gender, voice age, the voice direction etc...
- a bit expensive - your project budget should start at $100 or higher ( you can try to make a deal with the selected talent via private messages, but the users a ussually loyal to the server and also want to make the payment and finishing the project through voices.com portal )
- very quick responses and relevant inputs
- payment via voices.com - put money to the escrow ( paypal, credit cards... ) and release them in the moment you are fully satisfied with the sent files
- free job listing
- sutiable for smaller projects
- various talents ( not only voice talents, but also sound designers, music composers, translators ! )
- you can get very good quality only for $5 !
- quick responses
- payments via paypal or bitcoin
We at Mr.Fox and friends are very satisfied with both of those services and we hope you will find voice for your next character or game much easier now.
If you find this useful please share this blog post with your friends and subscribe to our newsletter for more news from our family studio. Thank you.
Happy coding :)